It’s LUNNCHHH TIMEE!
This dude is pretty simple of a sandwich, but super delicious. It’s something that we all are thinking, “Why didn’t I think of that already?” So enjoy 🙂
Teriyaki Tempeh Sandwich
Prep Time – 3 minutes Cook Time – 5 minutes
- Tempeh – cut in half both in length and depth. Use only one piece.
- 2 pieces of bread – toasted
- Teriyaki sauce of choice
- Handful of lettuce leaves
- 2 slices of tomato
- Mayo – 1 tbsp
- Pour a thin layer of olive oil in a pan and cook the tempeh till it begins to turn golden brown on both sides. Usually 5 minutes per side.
- Once the tempeh is almost done, toast your bread, and put mayo on one slice.
- Stack on the tomato and lettuce on one slice and the tempeh on the other.
- Pour your favorite teriyaki sauce on top of the tempeh
Our favorites are:
The Korean BBQ is more of a smokey flavor while the teriyaki is more sweet of a flavor. Both are super good. If you use the Korean BBQ, I recommend also adding a slice of fresh pineapple to the sandwich 🙂